KAGO Rail Contact Clamps: nothing but benefits
- Perfect electrical contact for signal circuits and return current flow
- Just as good for provisional or longer-term connections
- Make rail contact problems a thing of the past
- Negligible resistance losses
- Lightweight, fast and easy installation/removal by unskilled labour — only a hammer required!
- No ballast removal or drilling, no special tools or cleaning — just fit and hammer!
- Reusable again and again — they keep on biting just as hard
- Ideal for all grounding needs
- Also available for groove rails
Why KAGO Rail Contact Clamps?